Sunday, March 8, 2015

I gave my farewell talk today on the Blessing of Faith. It was wonderful to see so many beautiful people there supporting me and I was overwhelmed with love. I will miss you guys dearly and I will see you all soon. :D
So grateful for my mom and all that she does-she is my angel.

Oh Megan dear how I love you so. Thanks for coming all the way from Idaho to be here. It means the world. 

My long time favorites the Makin's. Thank you Dr. Hollywood for always saving my life and for the oppurtunity to work with you. 

My gorgeous Nana Raine! 

Two of my favorite ladies in the whole wide world. I love you Janeal and Jenna. <3

The cutest little grandparents. :) 

My little Ruby and Sophie. PLEASE remember me!!! I love you babies.

The decorators did very well. Thanks Ball family. 

The cutest Nana and Pops who have ever lived. :) 

Still silly, cuz we aren't too sad. I will see you soon besties. 

My favorite people in the world and my greatest hero's. I love you two so much. Thank you for everything you have taught me. I am just so blessed to have you as my parents. 

My pure heartbreak at saying goodbye to Sadey Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment