Friday, January 30, 2015

temple day


I went through the temple for the first time and it was the best thing I have ever done. 


I love this beautiful women I am blessed to call my mom. She is a huge example to me, and I am so lucky I have her and that she supports me in everything. 


What a wonderful thing it is to go through the temple with your eternal family for the first time. I love these parents and beautiful friends of mine.


My cute little Nana and Pops made the trek from Idaho to Utah all for this special day. And it was wonderful to have them there with me. :) 


My cute grandma and grandpa have always been there to support and love me. So grateful for them and for their diligence to the gospel and to their family. 


"I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE. I'm going there someday." <3 Thank you for all the support and love. 

Going through the temple I felt that Heavenly Father really does walk in his house. I felt his presence there. It was beautiful and felt very familiar, almost like going home. :) I LOVE THE TEMPLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment