Thursday, January 7, 2016

Letter from Dimitrii

My Dimitrii in Odessa less active who reactivated. This is so sweet!!!!!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Дмитрий Колесников <atriumdesigncenter@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-12-29 22:06 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Marry Cristmass !
To: Kylie Karren <kylie.karren@myldsmail.net>



Hello sister Karren! You know, I'm sitting in front of computer and realize that in the 2015, was one of the most memorable events -Meeting with you! I've been in the Church many years, I have seen are spiritual people, but when I met you, I realized that the spirituality that you carry a very strong! You really know how to penetrate the heart and soul of the person and leave a trace there. I know that directs you angel. You're the angel. The angel of God. I am happy that you met in your life. Memories of you give me pleasant fillings .Ya few who say such words. But I tell you in all sincerity. I wish you in the New Year very successful in missionary work, health, luck, care and support from family and friends! We are love you so match! You are our Best Sister and Best Friend! I and my collegas miss you/ Dima Kolesnikov/

28 декабря 2015 г., 16:24 пользователь Kylie Karren <kylie.karren@myldsmail.net> написал:

Hi! It is so wonderful to hear from you! Merry Christmas! I love you all and miss Odessa. I hope you had a very wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I still remember you all too. You and Miroslava and Lena and Andrew will always be very special people for me! The best people! Thank you for the note! I hope all is well and that everything goes well with your business! Keep going to church and always remember that you know it is true! You taught me how to be a true missionary with your example! Thank you!!!

Cectpa Karren 

2015-12-24 20:06 GMT+02:00 Дмитрий Колесников <atriumdesigncenter@gmail.com>:
Здравствуй сестричка Каррен ! Мы тебя очень любим и скучаем за тобой! Ты наша лучшая миссионерка! Поздравляем тебя с Рождеством Христовым! Пусть у тебя, несмотря на зиму, будет хорошее настроение.Пусть твоя миссия будет успешной.Мы часто тебя вспоминаем и понимаем ,что тебя здесь не хватает. Если бы ты еще приехала в Одессу , то для нас это был бы праздник. Повезло нам встретить именно тебя. Все с такой теплотой говорят о тебе и Мирослава и Андрей и Лена и я тебя часто вспоминаю.Ты большая умница! Приезжай к нам на Новый Год - подарок тебе гарантирован! Пиши как ты там на новом месте. Буду в тех краях в середине января. Хотел бы тебя увидеть. Вот еще тебе наши фотки с Атриума. Всегда тебе хорошего настроения! Привет тебе от всех!!! Большой и теплый!!! Д. Колесников и компания. 

No comments:

Post a Comment