Sunday, July 31, 2016

rebaptism of dimitri

Remember that less active man I reactivated in Odessa? Turns out that they lost his records. So he had to get re-baptized. At least he was active so that they could re-baptize him! So sad but funny!!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Дмитрий Колесников <atriumdesigncenter@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: HI!
To: Kylie Karren <kylie.karren@myldsmail.net>


Hello Karren! How are you? Here photos from my baptist day. It really cool againe. I hope it my blessing . Thanks for your help on this way/ We are miss you/ Dima Kolesnikov

2016-07-18 23:24 GMT+03:00 Дмитрий Колесников <atriumdesigncenter@gmail.com>:
Hi dear sister Karren! You cnow so lot about me/ Yes, i really rebaptized two week ago, but photo from this ceremony had elder Devajerey and his partner/ I dont make photo when it was/
    I wont tell you "HI" from Lena and Mirislava. We are all memoried you and lot of time think about you/ How do you serve? Did you wont come to Odessa again ? We are to be enjoy. I hope to see you before you finished your mission . So , after you need give to us new E-mail adress and , may be Whats-up . We wont to hear you. With love ! Atrium   and D/K

2016-07-18 10:34 GMT+03:00 Kylie Karren <kylie.karren@myldsmail.net>:
So I heard you got rebaptized. Do you have any photos??

Love Sister Karren

No comments:

Post a Comment