Wednesday, July 6, 2016

mine angels round about you

D&C 84:88 "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. 
 I will be on your right hand on on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, 
and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."


This is my Mom's brother David who has been one of Kylie's ministering angels on her mission.  This was an email exchange this week on her July 4th, 2016.

On Sunday, July 3, 2016, Kylie Karren <kylie.karren@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I want to talk to you about this Mom...

Mom:"I love you the most my girl!  On my bike ride yesterday morning I had such a strong impression come over me that David is with you in your work.  It was so strong and so out of the blue, I wondered if something happened or if he just wanted me to know he is with you.  It was very sweet to get a visit from him to tell me that he’s got you.  It made me very emotional to think about our angels round about us- investing so much in our work and us.  I love that he knows you and is your angel.  Ky I can’t wait for you to meet him someday.  He is a lot like Carson in personality.  A true gem!  I am so grateful he let me know that he is with you and watching over you and helping your mission work.  It was a special moment."

Kylie: I know David is my angel. I already know him mom. He comes and helps me all the time. This week was REALLY hard for me. Really hard. I was in the pit. Stan gave me a blessing yesterday and like every other blessing I have ever gotten he blessed me with the ministering of angels on the mission and onward. So it is amazing to me that David told you he is with me. I know I have many angels. I know they are constantly with me. I want to make them proud. I am grateful God gives us angels and that is a gift he has promised me for my entire life. and especially on the mission I have felt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment