Wednesday, October 21, 2015

my love for my Savior

Just wanted to share some of the thoughts I had about the Savior one day in studies, and what He has done for me. Enjoy :) I love him. 

My Savior and What He Has Done For Me:

When I was younger I did not understand my potential- who I had been before this life- and who I could become through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and I almost threw it away because I did not understand. I almost threw it all away for nothing that would have lasted or brought any kind of happiness. But somehow Jesus Christ saved me. He did not let me throw it all away- and through the miracle of the atonement I was able to repent and to change. He saved me. He saved me again and again, and will continue to do so. He forgave me of the stupid mistakes of my teenage years. He loved me enough to give me and unlimited amount of chances to try again to be better. He helped me every moment. He lifted me up. He carried me when life got too hard for me to bear on my own. He carried me and loved me through both the good and the bad. When I would cry to Him-He always heard me. He always listened to me and my family. And He still does. He lives for us. His whole purpose- is the Father's purpose- whose purpose is US. He did it all for me. And sometimes I did not even realize He was there- saving me, over and over again. He is my life and my hope and my reason for all that I will do. Because without Him, I would not be. How much love He has; to save all the souls of man, if only we ask and try and try, to be a bit better. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ-any person, no matter what they have done, can change. And through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we will reach our potential so magnificant we can not even imagine. Oh how beautiful the plan of our loving Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I can not wait to meet Him again. Because I love Him.

GOAL OF THE WEEK: 20 lessons! I LOVE THIS AREA SO MUCH MY HEART WILL EXPLODE. Being a missionary is the best and I love you all. Я люблю вас очень и очень!!!!


Love сестра Кэррен

No comments:

Post a Comment