Monday, December 14, 2015

we taught Relief Society to these 2 sweet ladies then we had a lesson with these cute kids


December 7, 2015 E mail




PS: If you ever want all the Ukrainians to die over you... BYE their special clothes handmade and they will fawn over you all day long. They were obessed with my new dress and could not get over how beatuiful I looked. 

This week was hard. We had a few investigators drop us, we dropped a few investigators, we had so many people cancel, I was sick, BUT GOD was there. He loves us. Life sometimes is not easy, but with Jesus Christ it is possible. I love these people. They have my heart. Saying goodbye is always hard, especially for one who hates change, but I know that I will see them again. I sowed my heart into this place and it is sacred ground for me now. It is time for me to go to Bila Tserkva and continue the work there with cute Sister Young. We will have so much fun and I know I will return to Tairova someday!

My new favorite scripture: 2 Nephi 2: 24

It is so true and so helpful for me. It brings me so much peace because I know that God has done all and He knows all and He loves all. That makes everything alright.

I love you guys! I love these people!

Have a wonderful week and I will talk to you soon.

Love,


Cectpa Karren 

No comments:

Post a Comment