Sunday, June 5, 2016

letter to president

May 30, 2016

Dear President,

I am excited for the new transfer. This week has been a little bit crazy as you know. But I feel relieved and I am happy she is going to be able to be at home and work on feeling ok. I do love Sister Bairett. I love Sister Arnell. SHE LOVES TO TALK! It has been a while since I have talked so much so that is funny! We had a lot going on but still got a ton of good work done. Thank you for the oppurtunity to be an STL again. I am excited to go back at it but relying on Christ and God more and learning more and more and doing a few things a little differently.

I am not quite sure what to say this week but I feel good. I can breath again and just work!

I realized this week I still do not know Russian. I know that sounds bad. I know that in reality I know a lot. But I have realized that almost everything I have taught myself and learned is with so many mistakes. It is good to have Sister Arnell to correct me. I am trying to be more humble and just take it. I am just sad I still don't know as much as I would like to know! I am going to have a specail fast this week to get the case chart down. Because I need a lot of extra help and I think if I can just get that in my head everything else will run a lot smoother.

President. My last transfer I want to train. If that is an option and something God would want, I would love to do that. Just so that you know!

Thank you for everything you teach us. I am so eternally grateful for my experience in Ukraine. The people here have truly become my everything. I want to help God help his kids make and keep sacred covenants. So that is my focus! I have less than 3 months left. Can you believe that? I cannot. But I will give it my all everyday. This mission will always be the most amazing experience of my entire life. I love it all. Even the hard things have refined me! I always want to keep progressing and never stop! Thank you teaching me so many life skills and eternal principles. I LOVE YOUR FAMILY.Tell your wife that. Don't forget!

Thanks for everything. Let me know what else I can do!

-Cectpa Karren

No comments:

Post a Comment