Wednesday, July 29, 2015

quick request

June 22, 2015

Get to say a quick hello today because I have a favor to ask from you
mama. The branch here wants us to do a presentation about ourselves so
that people can come and see the missionaries are real people too. So
I need you to gather 15 photos of my life birth to before my mission
showing what I like to do and how we lived before my mission from
birth to now. So people can see I am fun. Then just send them to me in
my email so I can put the presentation together. Not too many. Like
one of me as a baby and mid age maybe camping and then one of scuba
diving or playing the piano at DYW and our family and activites we
have done.

Thank you so much. I want you to know how much I love you guys. Have a
great rest of the week and I am thinking of you guys always. Things
are still hard for me here this week just with my thoughts being sad
but God has sent me huge signs to just ACT and forget about myself and
I am trying to act on my faith and just ACT more than ever and I think
it will be cool and help me feel real joy again. I love you guys so
much. I am still thinking about your talk mama. :) Missions are the
best. I LOVE YOU! BE SAFE AND BE HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE I HOPE THE SUN IS
SHINING AND KY LOVES YOU GUYS ALL THE WAY FROM UKRAINE.

You do not need to send me the pictures today but just sometime soon
so I can put it all together. I wont get on my email again till monday
so just then or something :) LOVE YOU!!!

HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER. I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE MOON AND BACK!


Love Ky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment